Deranged Vehicles is a trading name of the company Bespoke Autostyling Ltd. We will refer to the business in these terms as Deranged Vehicles and products as Deranged Products.
1. We endeavour to not make any mistakes, however please check the car specification, car service record and anything else that is relevant to your purchasing decision with us before placing an order.
2. Deranged Vehicles will pass to you all keys, manuals, service records, locking wheel nut key and radio codes received.
3. It is agreed between the contracting parties that all disputes arising out of any contracts or agreements entered into will fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales and the laws of those will apply under the provisions of the contracts (Applicable Law) Act 1990.
4. The vehicle does not belong to the customer until it is paid for with cleared funds.
DEPOSITS AND PRE-PAYMENTS
5. A minimum deposit of two thousand pounds (£2000) is required with every order to show the customer’s commitment to purchase the vehicle and Deranged Vehicles commitment to supply the vehicle. Any payment made in excess of £2000 will have been individually negotiated between Deranged Vehicles and the customer, this usually occurs with orders subject to heavy bespoke modification. Placing an order and/or making a deposit is acceptance of the Deranged Vehicles terms and conditions.
6. If the customer fails to pay the outstanding balance of the agreed purchase price without lawful reason by the agreed date, or fails to collect the vehicle by the agreed date Deranged Vehicles will be entitled to treat the agreement as cancelled by the customer and offer the vehicle for re-sale. Deranged Vehicles will be entitled to claim from the customer any reasonable losses suffered which may include but are not limited to stocking charges, unrecoverable extras fitted to the vehicle, and any reduction in value of the vehicle.
Once Deranged Vehicles notify the customer their vehicle is completed and ready for collection the balance of invoice is payable no later than 7 days from notification of completion.
7. Deranged Vehicles will be entitled to use the deposit and any prepayment to reduce its reasonable losses. Any excess will be returned to the customer and any shortfall will be paid by the customer.
NOTE: Handover dates are indicative and Deranged Vehicles cannot be held responsible for delivery delays caused by the manufacturer.
8 Any part exchange allowance agreed with a customer is based upon either the customer’s description of the vehicle to Deranged Vehicles or upon its inspection by Deranged Vehicles. Valuations are based on the assumption that a valid V5, Book Packs, Service books with correct stamps and keys will be handed over by the customer.
9. Part exchange vehicles will only be accepted when accompanied by a valid V5 (Logbook). If you do not have the logbook for your part exchange vehicle in your possession, please contact your sales person as soon as possible.
10. In the event of subsequent damage to the vehicle (fair wear and tear accepted) or if the customer knowingly gave incorrect information concerning the vehicle or has concealed a defect in the vehicle which Deranged Vehicles relied upon, Deranged Vehicles may decline to take the vehicle. In this case Deranged Vehicles will try to agree with the customer a new allowance. If no agreement can be reached, the customer shall either pay the full price or Deranged Vehicles will be entitled to treat the agreement as cancelled by the customer and the provisions of clause 7 shall then apply.
WARRANTIES / FAULTY PRODUCTS
11. Used Vehicle’s with delivery miles (less than 200) will be supplied with 36 months warranty on Deranged Vehicles parts and the balance of the manufacturer’s warranty on manufacturer parts where available, all warranty claims on OEM parts must be managed directly with the manufacturer, any warranty claims for non-Deranged parts are at the manufacturers discretion.
12. Used Vehicles, over 200 miles and outside of manufactures warranty will be supplied with 6 months warranty from date of purchase.
13. Where Deranged products are retro-fitted to a vehicle a 12 Month parts warranty applies.
14. Branded products supplied by Deranged Vehicles are covered by 36 months manufacturer’s warranty, any repairs and replacements will be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s terms after the product has been returned.
15. Unbranded products supplied by Deranged Vehicles are covered by 12 months manufacturer’s warranty from faults and defects.
16. Any claim by the customer based upon defects in the quality or condition of the vehicle shall be notified to Deranged Vehicles within a reasonable time of the date of delivery, or where the defects were not apparent on a reasonable inspection, within a reasonable time after discovery of the defects.
17. Deranged Vehicles parts are designed for day to day road use and as such, not covered against damage from heavy off-road use or excessive submersion.
18. Damages caused by delivery companies or shipping agents must be rejected or signed for as damaged, Deranged Vehicles cannot be held responsible or claim for any damages that are not documented by the delivery driver.
19. All defective products must be returned to Deranged Vehicles for inspection.
20. Deranged Vehicles do not offer an advanced replacement service for defective products.
21. Products must be fitted by Deranged Vehicles or an approved technician, any defects caused by incorrect fitting will not be covered under warranty.
22. Products purchased through a Deranged Vehicles independent reseller must be returned via the original route of purchase.
23. Product warranty is not transferable
24. Deranged Products installed on vehicles carry a 36 month warranty irrespective of items covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
25. Vehicle owners must adhere to manufacturers guide lines on service inspections, failure to maintain a vehicle within the specified guidelines will negate cover on all products installed by Deranged Vehicles.
26. Deranged products are outside of manufacturers specifications and not endorsed by the manufacturer. As such, manufacturer’s warranty may be affected on certain parts by Deranged Vehicles, a main dealer may not honour warranty repairs if they believe the cause of the fault is caused by an after-market modification. Deranged Vehicles will not be held responsible for any costs incurred with manufacturers, main dealers or any other 3rd party for repairs.
27. ECU Remapping is not supported by manufacturers or main dealers. A main dealer may not honour warranty repairs if they believe the fault has been caused by changes made to the ECU. ECU Remaps are installed at the owner’s risk and Deranged Vehicles will not be held responsible for disputes or repair costs incurred with manufacturers and main dealers.
28. Wear and tear damage and light impact damage to alloy wheels are not covered under warranty.
29. The parts warranty does not cover breakages to items that are subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations.